Product data sheets
One-component mineral sealing slurry for production of flexible, crackbridging waterproof membranes. For waterproofing indoor spaces to DIN 18534 and for waterproofing tanks and pools to DIN 18535.
- For walls and floors, indoors and outdoors
- Very long working life (approx. 2 hours)
- For brush, roller, trowel and spray application
- DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council): Top quality level 4, Line 9, based on DGNB criterion "ENV1.2 Local Environmental Impact" (2018 version)
- Low-chromate to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex XVII
1)Under DIN standards, minimum dry coat thickness dmin must be ensured by adding a thickness supplement equal to at least 25 % of dmin.
Protect from frost during transportation and storage
Delivery Forms & order numbers
|Order nr.||Packages||Packages/pallet||Pallet weight|
|523-20||Bag 20 kg||50||approx. 1,000 kg|
|523-10||Bag 10 kg||70||approx. 700 kg|
- Available upon request
- GEV-Emicode: EC1PLUS ("very-low-emission-plus") rating