Product data sheets
Flexible, two-component, fibre-reinforced, cementitious sealing slurry. Suitable as waterproof membrane for use on balconies and patios, in showers, washrooms, toilets and swimming pools. For waterproofing of solid, strong existing tile coverings on balconies and patios (tile-on-tile). For internal coating of process water tanks with max. 6 m water depth.
- For walls and floors, indoors and outdoors
- To protect against water action on normal, recessed and access balconies to DIN 18531 Part 5
- Water action classes W0-I to W3-I to DIN 18534 • Water action classes W1-B and W2-B to DIN 18535
- For brush, roller, trowel and spray application
- Approved as system component for shipbuilding applications
- Low-chromate to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex XVII.
1) Protect from frost during transportation and storage
Delivery Forms & order numbers
|Order nr.||Packaging||Packages/pallet||Pallet weight|
|423-23||Bag 24 kg (powder component A)||40||960 kg|
|423-43||Canister 8 kg (liquid component B)||60||480 kg|
- Available upon request
- BG Verkehr (institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention for transport and traffic): Approval for shipbuilding as system component with Sopro‘s No.1 white rapid-set (order no. 997) and Sopro FEP: MED approval no. 118.223 (wall) and 124.097 (floor), USCG approval no. 164.112/ EC0736/118.223 (wall) and 164.117/EC0736/124.097 (floor)
- BG Verkehr (institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention for transport and traffic): Approval for shipbuilding as system component with Sopro‘s No.1 white rapid-set (order no. 997) and Sopro FEP plus: MED approval no. 118.406 (wall) and 124.127 (floor), USCG approval no. 164.112/EC0736/118.406 (wall) and 164.117/EC0736/124.127 (floor)