Product data sheets
Highly deformable, cementitious, highly polymer-modified flexible tile adhesive, meeting C2 TE S1 requirements to DIN EN 12 004, for laying and bonding of ceramic tiles, discoloration-resistant natural stone units and terracotta; also for underwater applications, e. g. in swimming pools and process water containers. Suitable for heated wall and floor constructions, brush-on waterproof coatings and fully vitrified stone-ware tiling. Very high coverage and excellent workability. Also for tile-on-tile applications.
European technical approval: System component of ETA no. 13/0155 under ETAG 022 Part 1 and of ETA no. 13/0154 under ETAG 022 Part 2.
- For indoor and outdoor use
- C2: tensile adhesion strength ≥ 1.0 N/mm²
- T: thixotropic – high sag resistance due to fibre reinforcement
- E: extended open time ≥ 30 minutes
- S1: deformability ≥ 2.5 mm
- Universal application:
Thin bed, floating bed, medium bed, surface filling up to 20 mm
- With ship approval
- About 9,5 m2 coverage per 25 kg bag
- Low-chromate to Regulation 1907/2006/EC, Annex XVII
|Thin bed consistency:||9.0 - 10.0 I Water: 25 kg Powder|
|Floating bed consistency:||11.0 - 11.5 I Water: 25 kg Powder|
|Medium bed consistency:||9.0 - 9.5 I Water: 25 kg Powder|
|Surface filling:||9.0 - 9.5 I Water: 25 kg Powder|
Delivery Forms & order numbers
|Order nr.||Packaging||Packages/pallet||Pallet weight|
|400-21||Bag 25 kg||40||1,000 kg|
|400-05||Bag 5 kg||200||1,000 kg|
- Available upon request.
- BG Verkehr (institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention for transport and traffic): Approval for shipbuilding as system component with Sopro EPG 522, Sopro QS 507, Sopro PU-FD 570/571, Sopro QS 511 and Sopro TFb: MED approval no. 118.316 (wall) and 124.115 (floor), USCG approval no. 164.112/EC0736/118.316 (wall) and 164.117/EC0736/124.115 (floor)
- Very low emission according to GEV-Emicode EC1PLUS