Product data sheets
AvailaRapid-set, special cement-bound, premixed dry mortar with special single-sized grading and rapid strength development for indoor and outdoor laying of tiles and natural stone units, particularly on balconies and patios. Extra reliability thanks to highly pervious, largely efflorescence- free mortar bed, which offers full protection against water-induced damage, e.g. microstructural failure through frost action.
Drainage performance and efficient removal of infiltrating water is significantly enhanced through installation of Sopro DRM 653 drainage mat. Covering material is subsequently laid wet-on-wet using Sopro HSF 748 flexible bonding slurry with trass.
- Ready to receive floor covering: after approx. 24 hours
- For floors, indoors and outdoors
- Extra-rapid-set: high early strength – grade CT-C20-F4 after only 3 days
- Extra-reliable: very high water permeability, largely efflorescence-free
- Compressive strength after 28 days: approx. 25 N/mm²
- Flexural tensile strength after 28 days: approx. 4 N/mm²
- Very good workability
- Low-chromate to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006, Annex XVII
Delivery Forms & order numbers
|Oder nr.||Packaging||Packages/pallet||Pallet weight|
|619-21||Bag 25 kg||40||1.000 kg|
- Available upon request
approx. 16 kg/m² per cm coat thickness