Data protection declaration
Sopro Bauchemie GmbH operates a web server on its own responsibility. The owner of the web server is Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG (www.mittwald.de). Mittwald stores access data on the web server. These are needed exclusively for technical and statistical purposes. No data are matched with any other databases. Nor are data (or data extracts) disclosed to any third parties.
Data collected by Mittwald:
- Page from which a file was accessed
- Name of the accessed file
- Date and time of access
- Quantity of transmitted data
- Status of data transmission (completed, aborted, file not found etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- IP-adress of computer from which data where accessed
Data collected by Sopro Bauchemie GmbH:
Sopro Bauchemie GmbH collects data solely for the purpose of creating and maintaining an attractive and user-friendly Internet presence.
The following data are collected:
- All downloads
- List of search words used
- Search engine queries
- Visitor rigin
- Browser used
The Sopro Bauchemie GmbH website uses so-called “session cookies”, which facilitate technical communication. They neither contain nor store any private data and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. All modern browsers offer an option for refusing cookies. Browsers can also be set to provide warnings prior to cookie storage.
- The Sopro Bauchemie GmbH website uses Google Analytics to track and analyse user behaviour.
- Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc., Mountain View, Kalifornien, USA
- Google Analytics is used, for internal purposes only, for the real-time collection and output of log data relating to the www.sopro.com website.
- Analyses performed with Google Analytics are essentially conducted in anonymized form and do not permit the creation of any user profiles.
- Analyses are performed on a quarterly basis.
- Certain offerings on the Sopro Bauchemie GmbH website make provision for the entry of personal data. These relate to the newsletter subscription, requests for technical documentation and participation in a Sopro webinar (online presentation). The offerings are used on an expressly voluntary basis.
- In the case of Sopro newsletter subscriptions, the necessary e-mail addresses are stored on the Sopro Bauchemie GmbH server, are used solely for the purpose of the subscription and are not disclosed to any third parties.
The Sopro newsletter subscription can be cancelled at any time by the subscriber. The relevant e-mail addresses are then automatically deleted.
- Participation in a Sopro webinar requires completion of an online form. The data entered here are used solely for the registration of participants. The details provided serve internal purposes only and are not disclosed to any third parties.
- All entered personal data (in particular, names, e-mail addresses etc.) are essentially processed solely for the dispatch of requested documents or information and are not disclosed to any third parties.
- Should you have any queries on data protection in connection with our website or on any data that may be stored, then please contact: Mr. Ulrich Karches (info(at)sopro.com)
- Sopro Bauchemie GmbH reserves the right to amend its data protection declaration without prior notice.